Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Are there any makeups pros?

if you are ill add you to my contactsAre there any makeups pros?
I have sold Avon for almost 3 years. Additionally, I have worked at Merle Norman Cosmetics for years, and was offered a job with Lancome (which I had to turn down due to my school schedule for Cardiovascular Technology.)





I have done bridal parties, pageant contestants, models for photo shoots, prom makeup, and everything else. My makeup bag has seen nearly every brand out there. Contact me with any questions!Are there any makeups pros?
i am no pro but I used to sell Avon for 3 years plus I have gone to a lot of workshops for Lancome and Clinique etc....I know my makeup!
Over here the manufacturer's reps train the staff at their cosmetics counter to assist people with their make up.





You never see one of those girls with out perfect makeup.
I have a year of experience.





But my mom sells MaryKay- and she knows a lot! I learn a lot from her. She teaches me how to put on makeup the best way.
Now I saw that you had someone respond who works for a make-up company but many other people who don't have a job in the cosmetics industry have a great input. I'm an everyday girl and I've been wearing make up since age 11. I'm a young aspiring fashion designer who can help you make all of your beauty and style-related decisions. Put me in your buddy list, you won't be sorry!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish