Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can't get makeup right? I just want to touch up my face a little..I don't have extreme acne or anything..

but every now and then I get a cluster of pimples at the jaw line, and a few pop up here and there around my face. And my tone seems uneven. So, I tried the natural approach, like eating more spinach, and salmon and fresh juices and lemons and limes....it mde no difference that i could see. I dont wear makeup usually, but to make my skin look more even and to conceal the marks left by the cluster of pimples I get in the same spot every few months or so, I picked up some loose powder..(physicians Formula Mineral wear) i dont want that caked on look. And I got some of that yellow concealer for under eyes, and the green concealer for the marks. I followed the directions, and to me I just looked weird. Like a ghost. I used the translucent medium powder, which from checking around seemed right for my complexion which is slightly tanned naturally. Any Suggestions!Can't get makeup right? I just want to touch up my face a little..I don't have extreme acne or anything..
Virtual Makeover. It's free, super easy and fun. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click http://marykay.com/mgunther2Can't get makeup right? I just want to touch up my face a little..I don't have extreme acne or anything..
you are who you are...you shouldnt worry bout it
When I have those random breakouts, I use Neutogena medicated concealer. It goes on light and it's medicated. I also use this great product by Mary Kay. They have this acne spot treatment that works great. First though I apply some hydrogen peroxide with q-tip to the area. this causes the pimple to kind of turn white and bubble up, but if you do it before bed and before a shower it really helps dry it up. then apply the acne spot treament. And if you are concerned about looking washed out try a bronzer, use a large blush brush and apply to the cheek, nose, chin, and forhead. Everyone tells me I have great skin, and people always think that I don't wear make-up. However, if you are going for the more natural cure try this mask. Put about 1/2 cup dry plain oatmeal in a blender. You don't want a powder just a fine chop, then squeeze half a lemon of juice, add some honey enought to make the mask a good consistency. It should be thick. Before you apply take a washcloth with hot water and lay it on your face to really open up the poors. Then spread the mask over the area or the whole face. Take that same wash cloth and put it over the mask on you face for about a minute, then remove it. Leave the mask on for about another 5 minutes, it will start to kind of harden and cool down. Then simply rinse it off, sometimes you have to kind of gently scrape it off your face, like with a spoon. But if leaves your skin feeling really soft and the lemon and oatmeal help pull all the junk out of your pours!!!
this one girl i was hooking up with had a picture of a girl's face with all the spots that needed makeup etc (it was pretty nuts, and i think it worked for her), you could prob find it if you search hard enough!!!
If your prone to getting pimples in the same spot the real solution is NOT to wear make up in that area. I understand you don't want the marks to show but make up will make it worse because of the oils in it (even mineral powders and hypo-allergenic formulas).





There's no instant way to fix this problem. I suggest you keep the spot clean at all times. Face washing is a must! But sometimes the soaps and astringints leave your face dry which causes you to wanna wear lotion....and this will only make it worse since lotion is prone to bringing out oil in skin. Instead of using lotion on your face after washing it use Ponds exfoliating skin wipes (or CVS brand). It's a great make up remover too but what's the best about it is it has vitamin E and aloe vera. The exfoliation will help with removing the uneven skin tones and the vitamin e will recharge your skin while the aloe vera will keep it soft so no need for lotion.





Trust me...it works! I've done it myself.
if i were you i would try going to sephora and asking them. they don't get commission so they're helpful but not pushy. they could probably help you out. they have bare escentuals there too which is a really awesome makeup that isn't supposed to clog your pores so it shouldn't make you break out. if you keep breaking out in the same spot do you think it could be cause you're always touching it? maybe your phone rests there or something?
you should try black radiance concealer it comes in all skin types and you can use it on the spots that you want to conceal and it works really great.
Try some bronzing powder or you can try a even out your complextion product such as Mary Kay's new Timewise skin essence.





Just a thought.
I used to have horrible acne! I tried everything and nothing seemed to worked. Until I discovered Witch Hazel! You can get a 16 oz. bottle in the pharmacy of wal-mart for like a buck-seventy! Since i've been using it i barely ever get a blemish! And to take care of those stupid little dark spots left behind, i started using Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel, it is awesome!!!
Well what i do is i wash my face with clean and clear cream cleasner in the morning and at night. In the morning use a mosturizer with spf 15. At night was your face again and put neutrogena rapid clear acne eliminating spot gel then put on a thin layer of vaseline. No it wont break u out it keeps in moisture. It taks a while for the bumps and scars to go away since your skin cells die every 28 days. drink lots of water too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish