Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm not sure how to apply makeup? Haha...so for all you pros..help?? :)?

Well, in the mornings i take a mere 5 minutes on miine. I personally think that i wear just the right amount, but a few of my friends and even my mother (haha) tell me that i don't look like i wear any. When i try to apply it more heavily to make it look like i'm actually wearing it, to me, it either 1)looks tacky 2)i screw up =) haha or 3) all of the above!





SO! I need some tips here. I can do the basics, cover-up, mascara, eyeliner on lower (for some reason, i have NO idea how to do the top lid...lol),





Yeah...help, por favor?I'm not sure how to apply makeup? Haha...so for all you pros..help?? :)?
You can't go wrong with a natural look. Personally, I think natural looks better. That way you Enhance what you already have instead of trying to change it completely. I use a damp makeup sponge (dampen by dabbing on a wet rag) to apply my base. I use natural tones that best suit my skin. Play up your best feature. On eyeliner this is what I do:


Bottom--line from outer edge to a little past the middle (going towards nose)--I use a brown liner and line just underneath the lashes


Top--I blot my eyeliner tip on a rag to remove the bulk of the fluid. Then, with a very fine line, I start at the inner (nose) corner and follow the natural curve of my eye all the way to the outer corner. If I want to glam things up then I just make a thicker line on the outer corner and swoop up slightly.





Use lip liner that is no more than a shade darker of your lipstick. Lip liner helps to shape your lips and it keeps your lipstick from feathering.





ALWAYS use a good moisturizer daily.I'm not sure how to apply makeup? Haha...so for all you pros..help?? :)?
steps: to easy natural face





face:


1. clean your face (wash 2x a day)


2. tinted moisturizer


3. apply a little concealer to problem spots (under eye)


4. set with translucent powder (absorbs oil thru the day)


5. contour/ maybe some blush/brozer





eyes:


6. highlight brow bone


7. shadow


8. eyeliner


9. mascara





lips:


10. gloss
when your makeup isnt noticable, that means that you did a great job. Makeup is supposed to be unnoticable, yet accent your facial features at the same time. If you do want it to be more noticable, try a less natural shade of makeup. Hope this helps!
go on youtube and watch some tutorials, those are usually good. but basically all you really need is liquid eyeliner on the top and pencil on the bottom, all the way across. when you do the top lid you dont have to close your eye
Step. 1) put powder on that matches ur color if u want


Step. 2) put eyeliner on in side of lower lid cover girl eyeliner is great (:


step. 3) use eyelash curler then buy ORANGE lash blast in black (:





goood luck!
tinted moisturizer.......
hey, cool i have hazel eyes and Brown hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish