Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pros and Cons of BARE MINERALS makeup (foundation, warmth, mineral veil) EASY 10 POINTS!?

i have a few questions....


-where can i buy bare minerals makeup (foundation, etc.)


-does it look natural, like your not wearing makeup, because i go to a private school where you cant wear makeup, so i need all my makeup to look like im not wearing anything....


-can you go a shade darker than your normal skintone (because my face is lighter than my tanned legs, arms, and even neck some...)


10 points for best answer!


-and any pros/cons of BARE MINERALSPros and Cons of BARE MINERALS makeup (foundation, warmth, mineral veil) EASY 10 POINTS!?
Bare Minerals has 1 HUGE CON and in my professional opinion the single worst product you can put on your face.





Bare Minerals contains bismuth oxychloride a natural form of arsenic lead that settles deep in your pores creating breakouts of tiny white bumps. It also makes your skin itch terribly and a reddish burning feeling. You can read alot about it on infomercialscams.com





Its not what it is portrayed to be its very sad how false their advertisements are.





I have been a professional makeup artist for over 20 years and the damaged skins I have seen and had to fix because of bare minerals is far too many.Pros and Cons of BARE MINERALS makeup (foundation, warmth, mineral veil) EASY 10 POINTS!?
I want to start off my saying I LOVE BARE MINERALS!!!





-You can get bare minerals at an Ulta, Bare Mineral store, Online, ans infomercial.





-It definitely looks natural, if you get a starter kit it will come with a DVD on how to use it and also a booklet.





-They have plenty of shades where you can most def go a shade darker and it won't look bad, I'm still using my summer shade and it doesn't look bad at all.





-I'd say you should get it! It's good for your skin so it won't cause pimples. I can't really think of any cons... Sometimes when my face is really dry (winter) somewhat flaky the make-up doesn't really look good, you have to use lots of lotion





I hope I helped.
You can buy Bare Minerals at: bareminerals.com, sephora.com (free shipping and free returns! and you get 3 free samples with every order) or ulta.com.


Yeah, it looks really natural, it's really great!


Yes, you can go with a shade darker. But maybe try a face tanning lotion or bronzer instead! :)


Pros - it's natural looking, it's healthy for your skin, it looks and feels amazing, it's chemical and fragrance free! It's just a great product over all, I'd never ever switch back to any other makeup! :) It's my favorite, couldn't live without it.


Cons - can't think of one! :)


Good luck!
If you are looking for coverage, it's not the thing to get.


But it does look very natural, and you can pick whatever color you want to get. Some stores might carry it, but look online at like bareminerals.com or something.

1 comment:

 
Fish