Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the point of using extreme makeup like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZvgo5WNq鈥?/a>





Look scary to me. What do you think?What is the point of using extreme makeup like this?
on a proffesional level the makeup is really good:) lol i guess the point is maybe shel get hierd as a makeup artist like what celebrities use and get paid almost 1 million a year:)?!?!? lol i dunno it would be REALLY scary if i saw someone walking down the street like that tho lolWhat is the point of using extreme makeup like this?
Well if I was just going somewhere I wouldn't wear my make up like that but maybe if I was in a play or show or somekind of performance where it looked good then I would. but just for going out, no. :) It would probably take a lot of practice to get that good at putting your makeup on :D
This sort of makeup is used alot in fashion and fantasy looks. You will find this person is highly creative in makeup artistry.... Obviously not a look for every day but makeup is also a form of art work. Its like painting on a canvas but on the face. I think it is fantastic!!
make up is like art. there are many ways to paint, draw, colour, make up is like that....on your face. personally i love the dramatic look of this arabic extream make up. it's all about personality babe!!!
Same reason why I'm obsessed with bright clothings and such. It's for creativity and fun.





And I liked it, it looks very exotic I guess you could say. I just wouldn't wear that in public.
it's just a form of expression. art on face! it's not natural enough for everyday though. and i don't think it looks good on everyone. but it's fun to see what it makes u look like i guess!
Yeah way too much for ordinary everyday wear - but seeing as its a competition / I guess anything pretty much goes - in order to get attention
It's only a way to express yourself artistically. Obviously, a woman wouldn't really believe she could get a man with all that crap on her face!
It's just for the fun of trying out new techniques. Make up is a form of art. Nobody wears their make up like that every day.
some use it for stage performancse in order to stand out to the audience.
Wow that's freaky. I dont think she wears that on the street..I dont know what the point it. Fun?
To give me more nightmares, apparantly.
YEAH IT IS CREATIVE BUT NOT MUCH OF A WEARABLE LOOK YOUWOULD NEED TO TONE IT DOWN FOR THAT.
grooosss.
It's to express their creativity. It just looks like a mess to me.
to stand out


thats what i do it for anyways
I guess it's fun looking like a tart?
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish