Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Extreme makeup?

What are the best brands that have extreme eye makeup.


I mean something like hip, that goes on really dark and it's noticable.





Also, any brands that have blue liquid eyeliner? I'm looking for a sparkly-looking one, like in this picture:





http://www.becomegorgeous.com/pictures/c鈥?/a>Extreme makeup?
That's gawgeous.


Here's the glitter liquid eyeliner! http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


Urban Decay has amazing high impact products and colors.


Here's their website. http://urbandecay.com/


I love them!Extreme makeup?
urban decay or mac, nars or smashbox
Mac is great but my favorite is Victoria's Secret Eye Shadow, it's almost better than Mac.
MAC is the best in this line-
Make Up Forever has some really cool colors with glitter and shimmer... check it out.... I wouldnt recommend doing your eyes that way... at least not out in public.. you might end up in the pages of comso magazine under the title ';what not do to';
Wet 'n' Wild looks great on anyone. I also like Covergirl and NYC. NYC has the absolute BEST foundations and powder cover-ups. LOL I just bought a cover up from NYC last week and it's almost gone!!! It covers up zits, and makes your skin look more tanned. I LOVE it!!!!! If you have blue or green eyes, green and brown eyeshadow look great. Blue eyes look great with smoky colors. If you have brown eyes, stick with smoky shadows and black, brown, or turquoise liner. Try some liquid lip gloss from Smackers. It's amazing!!! I also love Wet 'n' Wild's two way lip gloss. One side of it is for color, and the other side is gloss. You can buy it at drugstores for about $3. I also 鈾?Plump it Up lipgloss and mascara sets from Wet 'n' Wild!!!! My favorite color for the mascara is dark black, and the best lip gloss flavor is the cinnimon one. It's wonderful!!! It feels great on your lips, and they feel all tingly. The mascara is great, and it makes your lashes look a lot longer. You can buy each one for only $4 at most drugstores (I get mine from Rite-Aid). If you don't want to use mascara because you are afraid it might run, then you can curl your lashes or use Claire's clear mascara. I 鈾?it!!! It's about $3 at Clarie's. My favorite blushes are from NYC, but I don't use blush much, because most people don't really need it. Insted, I use NYC's powder cover up. It's $2, and I get mine from Target. I HIGHLY recommend it. It's amazing!!! Good luck!!!! I hope this helps!!!





((((hugs))))


=)


-Gracie!
Ewww wtf?? That girls looks like she got punched in both eyes. Mac has really bright and vibrant colors, they would definately have eye liner like that too, also urban decay is good because they have super bright and vibrant colors.
That's gross. Makes her look like a clown.





or Mimi from the Drew Carey show.





When are girls going to understand that with makeup, better to have ';too little'; than ';too much'; !!!????
try MAX or Nars





for the eye shadow or SEPHORA





for the eye liner COVER GIRL
Sephora has a lot of nice things, but some of it can be expensive. I also use Urban Decay.
Try MAC cosmetics. Look them up on line. They give you pictures of looks as well.
trust me u dont wanna look like that!
MAC make up.


Wet'n'wild also has a blue liquid eyeliner and annabelle has a lot of nice dark shadows but they are not as pigmented as the MAC ones' so they do not stay on as long and you need more shadow to make them look as dark as the MAC ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish