Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Extreme makeup problems!!!???

ok, my skin is very pale. very very pale... NO makeup is my color. during the summer i get a tan on my arms and legs. nit my neck or chest. so i cant tan to help make the skin tone match my makeup. it always looks really white in the container but is yellow or bronze on my face. whats up?! its super annoying!! ive tried almost all the brands. it makes me very sad :( in some lighting its ok, but others i feel like running away. I'm looking for a REALLY SUPER light powder with no yellow or brown tones. why does it change color on my face? please help me :'(Extreme makeup problems!!!???
Go to sephora.com and see if there is a store near you. If there is, pop in and talk to one of the makeup artists and tell them your dilemma. With the wide range of makeup Sephora sells, I'm sure they'll be able to help you find a good shade. Best of all, its completely free :)Extreme makeup problems!!!???
You're like me then. You'll have to go to a cosmetic counter. Try MAC, clinique, places like that in department stores in your area or find a Sephora around you. You're going to need a professional makeup artist to help match your skin tone to the right powder/ foundation for you. Some makeup counters will even mix the foundation for you on site so that you can get the best match possible. You may also want to try a translucent powder. My favorite is Rimmel Stay Matte.





Hope this helps! =)
Go to perscriptives at most Macys, its a foundation counter and they can create makeup your exact skin tone, it is a bit pricey, but its worth it, thats where I go





They have pre made as well, but they also have it where they can make it for you with your exact skin under tones and everything.





try it out.
It is probably the reaction between your face and the foundation. Some people experience oxidizing of foundation on their faces, making it appear darker.


next time you buy foundation, try it on before you decide on one. Give ample time to observe if it changes colour.


If your skin aint that bad, maybe you can stick to a moisturizer.
i have the same broblem. you might want to try something from maybeline. then, on top of your foundation bronzer to match up your face color with your arms and legs, then some blush. it just adds color and with distract the eye :)
Have you tried Neutrogena?


Their lightest color is called fair, and if you buy the pressed powder it will only put a very thin layer on your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish