Thursday, December 3, 2009

All pro makeup artists...?

what do you think of Face Atelier Ultrasheer Pro for brides ??


any comments on it in general also.All pro makeup artists...?
I'm not pro at all i just used to work here and there. I've never really heard about that product but if it's something your really intreasted in try it. but try it BEFORE the wedding. See how your skin reacts to it and have a friend take some pic's of you to see how it makes your skin tone look in the pics. Good Luck!All pro makeup artists...?
I'm not sure about face atelier. but for a wedding not sure if this well help use mac Hyper Real SPF 15 Foundation. The Foundation well give you an all day glow. You are going to love it.


I got it for my wedding!





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
? IDK. SORRY.
Are you looking for a foundation I know the best kind that doesnt make you break out and Covers everything





scars,ance Mkes your skin look perfect and its not powery or anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish