Thursday, December 10, 2009

What are the pros and cons of organic and mineral makeup?

I see all this organic and mineral makeup at the drug stores now... but they are so expensive! What's so great about them that they're so expensive like that? And what's the negatives? I'm considering on sampling a couple brands but I don't want my money to go to waste on makeup even though a good amount already does get paid to get the drugstore makeup that I use!





Anything I should know beforehand about certain brands? What the pros and cons are for these makeups? Thanks!What are the pros and cons of organic and mineral makeup?
The big con is there is no organic standard for cosmetics so any cosmetic can be called organic even if there are zero organic ingredients in that cosmetic (or any beauty or soap product, for that matter) Beauty products are controlled by the FDA. the organic certification program is controlled by the USDA and has no control over anything in the FDA's realm





See http://www.organicconsumers.org and participate in their national campaign to put organic standards on cosmetics so when you buy organic make-up it really is organic make-up.What are the pros and cons of organic and mineral makeup?
Well honestly, they're pricey. And I've had little luck with them. But you have to get what works best for you or what you think works best. I would definitely try the samples before going out and buying stuff that doesn't work for you. It's important to be happy with what you buy before you spend the money to make yourself look beautiful!!! Believe, I've made that mistake before!!! Good luck!
They are easy to apply, they hide any blemishes better then other make-up. It looks more natural. downside, it clogs your skin, and are pricy, worth the buy for nights out.
I have revlon colorstay mineral foundation, the bad thing about mineral foundation is the price, but mine stays on all day and all night, I love it, best foundation I've used

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish