Thursday, December 3, 2009

Anyone a PRO makeup artist?

I know I always have passion for makeup, and I always want to work at MAC or somewhere similar, Love that looks when people are happy with their makeup and make over!! Did makeup up on my friends, and love their reaction!!! I am studying in Hotel Management now, but I really want to take this makeup passion of mine to professional level, I waited to see if this passion will last for almost 2 years, and yes!! I am loving makeup more and more, But...I am not going to beauty school at all, just reading books and watching beauty shows, I have no idea where to start, or what beauty school to go to, and I can only go to Beauty school at night since I am a full time student, trying to multi task here~~


Please anyone, any great school out there u guys went to?? I live in Los Angeles...


HOW do I start???


THANKS!!





Btw, I am Chinese, do you guys think it will be hard for me to get a job in the U.S., I do have double Eye lids, but do not have the crease lots of beauty women out there has~~ I can still do makeup for different faces though, just afraid people won鈥檛 see that!Anyone a PRO makeup artist?
I have a few friends who went to this school and its pretty great. or you can just do a google search for makeup schools in your area. I am going to be attending makeup school in Ventura this January at the Lu Ross Academy. So check them out too if you want.Anyone a PRO makeup artist?
I'm not a pro - but go for your passion.





If you gain the skills you need through attending and graduating from beauty school, it doesn't matter what ethnicity you are, you are qualified and that's all people need to know.





Don't let anything get in your way - I'm sure you can do it.





Ask someone who works as a makeup artist (find them where they work) how you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish