Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mac makeup Pros, need your help!!?

I would like to purchase a mac pallete or set of eyeshadow that will the most for my money. I don't have a local Mac store, so I will be getting it on ebay. What do I get? What is named/ called? I tried searching for a set but having found what I am looking for. Here is what I a looking for:


http://farm1.static.flickr.com/125/36025鈥?/a>Mac makeup Pros, need your help!!?
I am not sure what it is called. I tried searching for eyeshadow pallets in MAC and could not come up with anything like your picture. I understand wanting to get the best for the money, but I really want to caution you about buying them off of Ebay.....They could be fake and not even be MAC ...and you do not know how dated the product is .....or even if it has been tampered with. I know we would like to believe that people are honest and wouldn't do that ...but they do...its amazing what people do.....I just hope if you do order them from Ebay it turns out to be a good product and original and not old ....I really haven't seen MAC have a large palette like that of eyeshadow but I could be wrong. They do have the quad sets on their site. And you could go to their web page and click on chat with an artist and ask them when was the last time they made a palette like that and then you could get an idea of how old the product is on Ebay ......





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





I wish you the best ~~~~Mac makeup Pros, need your help!!?
ok, so what you are looking for is an empty pallete? or a pallet that is filled with colors already? The empty pallets are called Pro Palletes. You can get them from a MAC Freestanding store, not a counter. or online at http://www.macpro.com/templates/products鈥?/a>


You do not need to have a pro membership. Just call the number and order it.


They do not sell pallets that are filled with makeup. Instead, you need to buy the eyeshadows individually . You can either buy the ones in a pot and depot them or you can buy the eyeshadow refill pans. Again, you can get these at a freestanding store or on the MACPRO website http://www.macpro.com/templates/products鈥?/a>


I would not trust buying MAC from Ebay because 95% of the time, it is fake and these fake products might have dangerous chemicals in them.
I think that is perfect,I love it, I love the colors they are so pretty, get it and just wondering what color are ur eye because if they are green you would need to were a pink color it makes ur eyes really green and if ur eyes are blue use a golden color it really look pretty.good luck
Be VERY VERY cautious about buying MAC off of e-bay....alot of the stuff on there is fake....read a few guides about how to spot fakes first...hope you find what ur looking for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish