Thursday, December 10, 2009

MAC makeup Brushes? Pros, 10 quick points?

MI just ordered like 4 Pink brushes from coastal Scents like an hour ago, then my aunt suprised me and sd she will buy me a brush Holiday Set from MAC, 5 brushes for $50 ( Very good considereing a single brush is between $25-$70 )!!!





So idk If I should tell her to buy me the eye set, or the face set


or the basic


can someone break it down to me with these numbers???


and which can I get


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





or the lipglasses?


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





I Like detailed answers plz, not answers saying u dissaprove of MAC b/c of the price etc, etcMAC makeup Brushes? Pros, 10 quick points?
Since you just ordered brushes from Coastal Scents, you might as well get the Mac Lipglasses. Afterall, how many brushes do you really need?





However, I personally wouldn't mind getting more brushes because sometimes I get lazy to wash them so it would be nice to have alternates.





And if I were you I would get the face set. Overall, getting any of the Mac Holiday brush set is cool because you're saving lots of money since MAC brushes are really pricey in general.





Hope you're happy with what you're getting :) I can't even afford a MAC holiday brush set :( MAC makeup Brushes? Pros, 10 quick points?
I would get the lipglosses if you already ordered brushes.


Also...if you really like to have lots of brushes...have you seen the new set Mary Kay just came out with a few months ago?? REALLY NICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish