Thursday, December 3, 2009

If you can do makeup like a pro or close find me!!!?

hey if you do makeup really good can you find me on myspace and help me out with makeup questions i would love to be friends with someone that can help me or chat some where online about makeup that would help a lot!!!!? Thank You!!!!





find me at whittneysims@yahoo.com on myspace or email me pleaseIf you can do makeup like a pro or close find me!!!?
Sure hun, i'm not a professional but i am good at putting makeup and doing hair, I was actually going to go to college for cosmetology, Sure i'll add you to my myspace but if i happen to forget add me mine is www.myspace.com/jen857805If you can do makeup like a pro or close find me!!!?
No offense, but I don't think many people are going to look up up online or e-mail you.





I think your best bet is to ask make-up questions on here, tell us a bit about what you look like (hair color, skin tone, eye color) and some of the people here can help you figure out what would be right for you.
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish