Thursday, December 3, 2009

On imagine makeup artist on the pro-liscence test what color of eyeshadow did you use and pass it!?

i Truly need to know i need your help !!!!!!!! to pass it help! me! plz!!!!!!!!On imagine makeup artist on the pro-liscence test what color of eyeshadow did you use and pass it!?
Its Pink.


I keep getting the foundation wrong, but I got the eyeshadow right.


Plain pink.








I just can't figure out which foundation.


Could you help me out with that?On imagine makeup artist on the pro-liscence test what color of eyeshadow did you use and pass it!?
ya u shouldn't use any foundaton could you also help me on blush plz?! Report Abuse

youre not supposed to use foundation


use 2 layers of rose pink eye shadow


1 layer of rose pink blush


and rose pink lipstick





thats all!! i hope that hellped.. someone help me with the new years contest with victoria??? Report Abuse

i hoped i helped. cuz i passed the pro license test 2x. i chose chris after i passed it wasnt worth it. then i chose to be make up artist and leave that ugly guy. it was way better! hes not even cute Report Abuse

I have no idea what this is, but I would have to think it's not about the COLOURS you use, but about if you are good at applying makeup. A good artist can work with any colour or any combination of colours and make it look beautiful.
I don't know the answer but for those who don't know what you mean, it is a nintendo game - I looked it up cos I didn't know either!


I looked for hints and tips for you but couldn't find any, In guess the game is too new?
red duh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish