Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where Can I Learn To Apply Makeup Like A Pro?

im not a real patient person so i get real frusterated, but im fine with how i apply makeup now but like for SPECIAL events and stuff???Where Can I Learn To Apply Makeup Like A Pro?
go to youtube and type in the name panacea81...this girl can show you how to do tons and tons of awesome makeup looks...she's awesome...she's taught me soooo much!Where Can I Learn To Apply Makeup Like A Pro?
Allure magazine and Sephora.com and MAC.com are the best makeup sites. Find looks you like and experiment with products and techniques.
You could check in to a vocational school and see if they offer any type of class...or a Beauty School or even a Salon that does makeovers .... There are alot of videos you can watch that has great techniques ..you just need to weed out the silly ones to get to the really good ones ....I found some for you that may or may not help .........





http://www.expertvillage.com/video/502_h鈥?/a>





This page has several videos on it ....





http://www.expertvillage.com/video/502_h鈥?/a>





Hope some of this helps ~~~~
Lot's of practice. Whenever you want to try a new


color do it whenever you aren't busy. Just sit down


and try new looks and if it doesn't go well the first


time you can always improve your techniques. For


special events look in magazines or surf the internet


that is what I do in the morning I grab a magazine and


flip through it, whatever look I like I try and copy it if I


don't have the same exact color I try a different color.


Practice makes perfect, and you have to be patient


with yourself. I have been wearing make up for 2 years


almost and I still make mistakes sometimes. So just


take your time to make everything precise and keep


learning from different websites and videos. If you go


on Lancome's website for every make up item they


have for example mascara they show you how to apply


it with a cartoon. It's pretty cool! Here's the link:





http://www.lancome.ca/_en/_ca/catalog/pr鈥?/a>





Under application video. Good luck!
try youtube...
youtube
a lot of places advertise in the local paper. or call salons and ask if they teach or know of places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish