Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye-makeup artists/pros, can i have some advice?

I have deepset eyes, so you can't really see the crease/fold part on my eyelid. You can a little bit, but it's just really small. I was wondering how I could do my eye-makeup to make my eyes look better.





Because when I wear eyeliner on my top lid and I look straight at someone they think I'm wearing like jet black eyeshadow because you can like only see the black eyeliner but it like looks like it covers the whole crease thing. I hope you know what I mean.





I read on some site that doing a very very thin line of a pale lavender or another really light colour will look better with my eyes, is this true?Eye-makeup artists/pros, can i have some advice?
Put white or silver eye shadow on first. If you are a bit brown in skin color then use a light brown shadow. Then use black eye liner on top lid. Get a white make up pencil and use it on your bottom lid inside. The white will help your eyes look bigger. Don't for get to use mascara and curl your lashes on top. That should open your eyes for you. LOLEye-makeup artists/pros, can i have some advice?
yeah, doing a thin line of white or pearl or a pale lavender really does seem to open your eyes, but that's usually only if you have small eyes to begin with, but it just seems as if you have small eyelids. maybe you should just skip the eyeliner or do a very thin line of eyeliner and some light pretty eyeshadow.
Do you have a picture of your eyes? It's very hard to be specific without looking at your eyes!





(Since your name is MAC, perhaps you're familiar with the line) M.A.C.'s Fluidline offers a variety of liners in lilacs and light colours which would probably look lovely.





Follow up with a photo and I can help you a bit more.
Use white shadow or any light pastels or tans.. shimmery is good too. Black makes the eyes appear smaller , but white, makes the eyes look bigger and gives more shape/definition ... try sweeping a light color on your lids up to your brow bone..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish