Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How do I get Mac Pro makeup?

when I go onto their website they say you have to have a membership and from the way i read the application you have to be a professional artist or something? how can I get these products?How do I get Mac Pro makeup?
If you go to a stand alone MAC store that sells pro products, you can buy them without being a member, you just dont get the discount. You can aslo call the PRO 1-800 number. How do I get Mac Pro makeup?
Only certain stores sell the product, you could go to MACPro.com and get more information. If you are a makeup artistry student or even a makeup artist they will let you be a member for like 40 dollars a year and you have awesome discounts for those products. Keep in mind that being a professional artist does not mean you need a certain certification, i'm a freelance makeup artist and work on my own and with my business card and info they accept me. Then i became a M.A.C. freelance makeup artist. =]
you can call MAC pro and order products,, or your can visit a prostore

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish