Thursday, December 3, 2009

Are there any pro and cons between Pur Mineral and Bare Escentuals makeup?

Do they match all kinds of complexions from porcelain white to very dark brown complexions? Do they both heal any redness,hyper-pigmentation, and acne-related problems? Anything else? Anyone who answers all of the questions deserves to get the best answer!Are there any pro and cons between Pur Mineral and Bare Escentuals makeup?
they have all the skin colors, and heal redness. they dont contain any oils, so that wont effect acne.. but it makes it look clearer. the only problem is if your skin gets oily it seperates. it looks gorgeous at first tho.





fore acne-fighting bare minerals try:


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





.... hope it helps =)Are there any pro and cons between Pur Mineral and Bare Escentuals makeup?
I use Bare Minerals, and I have very fair skin. It matches my complexion perfectly. Their colors range from fair all the way to the deepest deep. It definatly seems to help with redness, and acne-related problems, but I don't think it really does much to help hyper-pigmentation. It contains SPF 15 which is great, and it doesn't have any chemicals in it. I really love it. It's pretty sheer, but you can layer it to the coverage you want. Good luck =]
I have read all kinds of mixed reviews on all the different mineral makeup. I use Dinair Airbrush Makeup and it is wonderful!! They have all different shades of foundation. If you call them they will have one of their costumer service people help match your skin tone. It says on their website u can just e-mail them a picture and they help ya figure it out. The great thing about Dinair is its all water-based so it wont hurt ur skin at all!! Most makeup makes u breakout more but this is just like putting water onto ur skin.It makes my skin look super even and smooth. You should go to google and type in Dinair and you'll find their site...hope this answers all ur questions
Well I use minerals cos it looks more natural and it doesnt look caked on. I always get acne when never I put on liquid foundation. Oily skin doesnt suit liquid based makeup mainly because it slides off. AND WE WOULDNT WANT THAT!!!





My recomemdation: Mineral!!








BridgirteXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish