Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Anyone out there currently working as a pro makeup artist?

I am really interested in pursing this as a career and plan on going to school in Southern California.. any advice on the best schools there is so much mixed opinion.. mud, mkc, joe blasco, cimema makeup school.. I would really love to work with a lot of special effects and character makeup I know this is a tough and competitive field but Im willing to tough it out any advise would be greatly appreciatedAnyone out there currently working as a pro makeup artist?
Hi I am a Pro MUA, and Blasco is definately the way to go if you are into character, SFX, type of makeup. Blasco is really the number one school for learning FX artistry.





If you are into learning multi-media makeup, print work etc...which is what I do then I would say MUD although I didn't train at MUD I went to Cosmix.
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish