Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm new to makeup and I need help with what you pro's do?

OK, I don't get it. First, I clean my face with a cleanser and then what's next? Is the toner next, primer, or moisturizer? Or what? Concealer? Foundation? I'm sorry but I'm VERY new to these kind of things and I would like to know how to apply everything properly. My skin isn't dry or oily but I have imperfections and dark circles. I don't want to be caked with makeup. I only want to wear something to cover my imperfections and look natural. Something good for my skin perhaps. Sorry if I'm asking too much.I'm new to makeup and I need help with what you pro's do?
I went to my mall and went to the makeup department and they showed me how to put on makeup correctly. But if you don't want to go there then you wash your face, moisturize it, put concealer on lightly, then brush on some pressed powder. Then put on some eyeliner that compliments your eye color or skin tone. Then, put on some shadow that also matches you. And if you put eye liner on your top lid, then blend your eye liner and eye shadow upwards. Then brush on some mascara then your ready to go! Ask someone close to you if they could help you too.





Hoped this helped!I'm new to makeup and I need help with what you pro's do?
1. how old are you?


2. im 16 and i dont feel the need to wear foundation or anything like that. i just wear eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss


3. start easy. pick one color that you like, like a neutral, brown


4. put it over you lid and go just above the crease,so that when you open your eye you can tell that you have some color on. dont do it really dark either, just a little does the trick.


5. sorry, i do mascara first, try not to poke yourself in the eye!! black works fine and just go from root to tip.


6. eyeliner( use black or dark brown) go on the lip of your eye or just underneath your bottom eyelashes, dont worry about doing the top.


7. use a neutral colored lip gloss





PRACTICE! PRACTICE! PRACTICE!


once you get use to 1 eye color gradually start experimenting with more and more, you probably wont need more than 3 colors. Almay for your eyecolor works great. there is directions on the back of the eye color duos, dont worry, there is hope!
The 5 steps to great skincare are cleanse, tone, exfoliate, moisturize, and protect. The easiest way to get all 5 steps in would be to buy a product like the Mary Kay TimeWise 3 in 1 cleanser which takes care of the first three steps. That way you also don't have to worry about which order to do things in. So a multi-purpose cleanser would then be followed by a moisturizer and then a foundation to protect your skin and even out the skin tone. For something lighter you could also get the moisturize and protect step in a tinted moisturizer (make sure it has a bit of sunscreen in it). If you want to use concealer, it would go on your skin after the moisturizer and before the foundation. You can reduce the appearance of dark circles by using a facial highlighting pen after your foundation.





I hope that helps!
you can't go wrong with Noxzema. i don't use all the other toner's and stuff unless i have to, i think that's something you will learn by trial and error.


if you are going to use concealer you should put it on under the foundation. also i always finish with a good matte powder
this is what i do:


oil free cleanser


oil free toner


proactive oil control gel


oil free moisturizer


eyeshadow primer by urban decay


eyeshadow in 2 or 3 colors


eyeliner (sometimes)


mascara


prescriptives virtual skin foundation


prescriptive multi purpose powder


lipstick or gloss
ok.. newbie...


lets take it really slowly here ...


you may clean your face with a cleanser and toner that suits your skin type...


then use a light moisturizer.....


then the concealer only at those spots that need attention....


after that dries... then your foundation... which should not b too thick... if using a liquid, then you may mix the moisturizer with the foundation. Moose is the best foundation.. easily spreads over your face....and very smooth too.


and then go on to your light nude shades of eye shadow and a blue or black eye pencil.... wit a dash blush on ... and lip gloss....





ps: if you are gal asking for make up tips ... ur pic is one of a guy...????

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish