Thursday, December 10, 2009

Makeup pros out there? This is a tough one! need eyemakeup help!?

This is the one thing that completely bugs me about my looks. I have one single eyelid (creaseless eyelid) and one double eyelid (with a crease) and I CAN NOT make them look the same. Whenever I put on eyeshadow or eyeliner they look so different no matter how i try to blend. In the end i usually just admit defeat. I can't even get my eyelashes to curl the same since the double eyelid lashes curl more than the creasless lid (bcuz the skin droops down and you've got NO CURL). Any tips? I am dying for advice... I'd love to be able to wear eye makup.Makeup pros out there? This is a tough one! need eyemakeup help!?
If you don't want to opt for surgery, use one of these to create a double eyelid on your monolid eye:





Go with eyelid fiber:


http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/7/1/1/5/3/webimg/26367916_tp.jpg





Or the eyelid glue:


http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/7/1/1/5/3/webimg/8760724_tp.jpg





Since it's mostly asians that use it, you can either find it in an asian store near you, or online. =)





Don't get the classic eyelid tape, since it pretty much looks...like you taped your eyelid up. Very un-natural.Makeup pros out there? This is a tough one! need eyemakeup help!?
OMG SAME WITH ME!!!!!!!! grrrr .i hate ittt =(
Hmm I don't know...this is a tough one. Plastic surgery maybe? lol.





Have you tried using a really dark coloured eyeshadow, which might cover everything? Such as black or dark purple...you could create the smokey eye look. I don't know if that would cover it up much but there's really not much you can do. Either give into the way you were made or get cosmetic surgery.
what you can do is only put on eye shadow on the top part. i dont know if this could work. as for the curler part, you just shoudnt curl it if it REALLY bothers you.


hope this helps!
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish