Thursday, December 10, 2009

Revlon Makeup Pros and Cons?

What are some pros and cons of any revlon products? If there are any products that you really like could you please list them. :) Also it would be nice if you listed some products from Revlon you hate just so I know not to buy them.Revlon Makeup Pros and Cons?
I like Revlon Colorstay foundation. lasts all day.





My experience with it:


I tend to use the one for combination / oily skin in summer, and dry skin in winter. I've been using it for over 10 years now. It's really the only foundation that doesn't make my skin break out with pimples (I have sensitive skin). However, I am very pale and it doesn't always blend all that great around the neckline (I honestly believe my neck is much whiter than my face though and haven't found a foundation i don't have that problem with), and sometimes in summer, it can look a little caked around my nose if I am getting oily (could be my fault that I don't do touch ups throughout the day, I think the Revlon Active Colorstay would probably be better in summer time if you are going to be active) but most of the time it looks great the whole day. The best blending I've found, is Loreal's True Match, it blends right in very nicely and is very light weight, but it breaks my face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish