Thursday, December 3, 2009

Best pro makeup brushes?

PRO Makeup artists prefered,





My girlfriend's bday is on monday, and she has asked for new makeup brushes, I found this link http://www.mediamakeupartists.com/articles/brushes.asp. which seems really legit, but it has no links where to buy those brushes. LADIES I NEED YOUR HELP! I am not against buying M.A.C. or any brand, i just want the best of the best for each brush listed. I found this kit - http://www.makeupcreations.com/zoom-b03p-7bp.htm but wasnt sure if that was what the article was talking about. I live in DC, so i am near MAC and ULTA and some other stores, please ladies help me out!!! THANK YOU!Best pro makeup brushes?
MAC





Don't get the SE versions that come with sets. Get the full sized products. They are hand made and overall have better quality so you get the best application possible. No other brushes match these quality which is why it is so darn expensive (but it is worth every penny).Best pro makeup brushes?
Go to Michael's Craft Store and buy a brush pack 10 brushes for $4.99.





They're great quality,and they don't shed. The best brand in Loew-Cornell.





Buy a cosmetics case for $5-10 and put the craft brushes in there.
MAC or if you're on a budget sephora is a bit cheaper. I used them myself, they have great quality.
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish