Thursday, December 10, 2009

Give me some pros and cons of bare minerals makeup and how long does it last???

Pros: Covers well, feels light, makes skin look airbrushed, lasts long time





Cons: Expensive, tricky to apply, messy to apply





I've been using it for a couple years and I love it, takes some practice to get it right (a little goes a long way) but I don't see myself ever using another foundation. Mineral veil is great too.Give me some pros and cons of bare minerals makeup and how long does it last???
i am a longtime bare minerals user, and the only con i've found is, that there are too many beautiful shades of liners, glimmers, shadows, and radiances; i am running out of room in my make -up train case. the make-up stays on all day long, even when i work 12 hour shifts. the starter kit (60.00) lasts 2-3 months. the full size foundation (25.00) %26amp; mineral veil (19.00) last me about one year. the glimmers, eye shadows, blushes, liner shadows, etc. last several years. bare minerals covers well, looks %26amp; feels completely natural, never comes out shiny or cakey, and is very gentle on my dry, sensitive skin. try it out for yourself at any ulta, sephora, macy's, or nordstrom store, to see, how you like it, before making a decision.Give me some pros and cons of bare minerals makeup and how long does it last???
It covers well and is easy to apply, and fast. You can cut your time down to put your make-up on in half. The only con i can think of is the little jars are difficult to deal with and I did drop my mineral veil on the floor one day and ooops bye bye
It actually works really well. I have worn it for about 2 years now and I am 16. It really makes it look like you aren't wearing anything.
cons is that it makes u look so shiny. pro is that it is better than foundation. i tested out like almost every mineral makeups and so far physician's formula is the best it gives me a good coverage and cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish