Thursday, December 10, 2009

Makeup or skin care Pros ?

I'm working towards becoming a makeup artist, and I'm wondering if you know of any sites with how-to videos and tips on makeup application and/or skin care. Or do you have any beauty/makeup tips or secrets?





I will choose a best answer!





Thanks!Makeup or skin care Pros ?
As a Makeup Artist I used to take the pages of magazines and try to re-create the looks that I saw. This works really well and will give you experience. Most of the learning process is just doing it yourself over and over again.





If you are serious about this you should think about colleges for Makeup Artistry. Most schools only offer certificates, and cosmetology school doesn't teach makeup application well.





North Carolina School of the Arts has a bachelor's degree program in Wig and Makeup Design, as well as a Grad program.





I'm a student and I love it here, the connections and teachers we have are amazing. Good luck with your aspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish