Thursday, December 10, 2009

How should i do my eyeliner? help plz makeup pros?

my eyelids r kind of thick and i was wondering how i shouls do my eye makeup. how and where should i apply my eyeliner on my eyes?How should i do my eyeliner? help plz makeup pros?
to help your eyes look larger, and for daytime...just apply on the top lid. nighttime is better for a dramatic cateye and eyeliner in your water/tightline. for a different look dnt do black. and for daytime try brown instead of black.How should i do my eyeliner? help plz makeup pros?
Personally, I won't let the stuff near my eyes, but I found this on the net hope u like it





http://www.allure.com/howtos/video/2008/09/eyeliner


this is a video on how to put on eyeliner
You could apply the liner on the bottom above your lower lashes. Also a thin line above your top lashes. For more of an effect, apply both. Your eyes will pop when both are applied or just one or the other.
Just apply eyeliner to the lashline and waterline, top and bottom of your eye. =]





Play around with it. It's very very simple. I taught myself when I was younger =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish