Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tips for applying makeup like a pro and oily skin?

I'm 23 and I've never been super great at applying my makeup. Usually, I can get it to look great, and within the hour my face has begun to sweat and get oily and it looks like I'm not wearing anything but eyeshadow, and it looks terrible.





My usual routine is as follows:


use an astigent to combat my oily skin. I then apply topical acne medication on my problem areas. When that dries, I use concealer, followed by a powder foundation. Next, I'll use a little blush, and apply eyeshadow and mascara. I finish it off with a mineral finishing veil.





Am I doing anything wrong? How can I make it not ';dissapear'; so quickly, and also how can I get my acne prone skin to look almost flawless?





Also, any tips on color selections would be great, too. I have green eyes, very fair skin and auburn hair (very irish, hahaha)





Thank you!Tips for applying makeup like a pro and oily skin?
I'm 23 and have the same problem. You don't seem to be using a primer. Put that on after you use the toner and acne medication. It helps makeup stay on. Then I apply my makeup per ususal.


The person who said using a higher brand of makeup is right. I bought some at Sephora and it makes a huge difference. I love Clinique as it has oil free makeup. Bare Minerals is also wonderful.


Then there are these wipes that absorb oil. You can buy them at Bath and Body Works, Walgreens, pretty much anywhere. Blot them on your face when you feel it getting oily or before you even feel it and it will absorb the oil.





This should help but I've found in really hot weather and on certain days I just need to reapply my makeup.





For truly flawles skin I would say go with MAC, it makes you look like a movie star. It's not the best for you skin though so only use it when you want to look perfect.





For everyday help with acne prone skin put moisturizer on before you put the concealer on and it will blend into your skin more and put it on don't rub it on.





I'm from Ireland so I know how it is to have fair skin. Golden and peachy tones look good with green eyes and fair skin, purple colors look good with auburn hair. For everyday go with a light brownish color that has a bit of a gold touch to it and use brown mascara. Use a dab of peach blush and your good to go. For dressing it up choose a color that brings out one of your features like your eyes or hair and play it up.





Best of luck to you!Tips for applying makeup like a pro and oily skin?
u should try using a high quality brand of makeup such as MAC, Bobbi Brown, Cliniqe, Estee Lauder, ect.


it was last you all day, even when you sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish