Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want to know the pros and cons of mineral makeup and a review on mineral make up products?

Mineral makeup is ideal for sensitive skin or skin that's prone to breaking out. It gives o.k coverage and is fairly quick and easy to apply. The best that I have tried is Bare Minerals.I want to know the pros and cons of mineral makeup and a review on mineral make up products?
I've tried a couple kinds of Mineral m/up each person is different on what works best for them. The best I've found is Everyday Minerals they have 4 different kinds of finishes. Semi-Matte, Matte, Regular %26amp; a new one that has more coverage. You can also get a free kit just pay S%26amp;H. There prices are way more reasonable than Bare Escentuals %26amp; it works better for me too. EDM is $12 vs. BE's $25. It is kind of messy but it just like the feel of it better than the heavy feel of liquids.I want to know the pros and cons of mineral makeup and a review on mineral make up products?
I think this can help a bunch of long details reveiws on mineral makeup





http://www.dermstore.com/reviews/details鈥?/a>
the pros and cons are great because you get too review it on mineral make up products
I love mineral makeup and for me the cons were the price and the inconvenient application- but now that L'Oreal has a mineral makeup with a convenient applicator- I say try it- you'll love it
Mineral Makeup is great because it feels so light and it doesn't break me out. And it doesn't melt down like other makeups





The bad thing is that it will ';cake up'; when you wear too much and it doesnt seem to blend well with my concealer. They are better worn in the winter cause in the summer, it makes me look very pale and dried out. But as far as keeping the skin clear, it works!
umm ask a pro not unoknown peeps k luv ya bu
I just purchased bare minerals and have been using it for a couple of days now. It's pretty good, except I don't feel it covers freckles too well, but it does feel light and gives you a natural look.
I love it! Go to www.everydayminerals.com for a free sample.


Pros:


It's great for you skin, makes you look so natural, and it is so fast and simple to put on


Cons:


It's a little more expensive than regular makeup, it can be messy to put on because it's all powders, and if you put on too much it looks cakey (but you can always just blend it in)


The concealers are amazing. I'd never think they could cover so well, but they do!
Go to www.arbonne.com! I use their mineral makeup! Its a little tricky to put on at first because a little really goes along way and I was used to needing to apply a lot more. If you use more than a tiny bit at a time when applying it can kind of clump up and look blotchy. It is very lightweight and gives full coverage without looking or feeling like wou are wearing a makeup mask...ick





It doesn't clog my pores either, since I've been using it, I can sleep in my maeup and not break out. I also use a great skin care line from arbonne that helps too.





My fiance has commented on how much better he likes it because he says I look more natural like I have a glow instead of makeup on my face. I like it because i have a lot of uneveness in my skin from acne scars, sun dammage etc, and I can look natural and flawless at once
I've never used them. I would like to know as well.
it's one of the best out there,for all skin types.prices are high but it goes a long way and is wonderfull and it feels good to.
Trendy topic!
The pros are that your skin won't feel like it has makeup on it and I guess people feel good that they're using minerals...this isn't revolutionary...talc is a mineral as is petroleum jelly!!





The cons are that they are messy to apply, don't do much for large pores or wrinkles, and if you have any dry patches at all it's like putting them under a magnifying glass. I didn't know that my face was dry until I put these on!





I have tried Bare Escentuals, and other than the outrageous price and silly list of ';essential'; products just to get a bare look, it is full of mica and very sparkly, especially in natural light. So it will be quite obvious you've got ';something'; all over your face. It also doesn't blend very well.





L'Oreal Bare Naturale isn't sparkly and does seem to blend fairly well, but this one was worse about accentuating dry spots.





IMHO, ';mineral makeup'; is a fad, and most is no better or worse for you than a regular foundation. And you should still wash your face every night!!
Well ladies, I don't know much about mineral makeup but I do know about Mary Kay makeup. I'm a consulant and I would love to share my products with you. I have a website where you can look at my products and let me know what you would like to try. I'll send you some samples and we'll go from there!!


www.marykay.com/kfrench2006
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish