Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are the pros and cons of bare minerals makeup?

I was just wondering the makeup actually works or doesn't give results.What are the pros and cons of bare minerals makeup?
I love it! I honestly haven't had any bad experiences with it, other than it gets all over the place (you're better off putting it on before you get dressed or put a ';bib'; of sorts on your shirt so the powder doesn't get all over you). Other than that ... oh, I take it back. It did take three tries on colors to find the right one for my skin tone. Oops. How could I forget about that?What are the pros and cons of bare minerals makeup?
u can try www.everydayminerals.com.. u get free samples, and only pay for shipping. they say that they contain less ingredients than bare escentuals, so check it out. :)





also check www.makeupalley.com for info on makeup and hair products, there are lots of reviews from normal people and u can even write one on a product that u've tried
well i was going to get it but i heard that it does not cover as much and it does cost a lot... the pros i guess it can give u a nice glow but then so can blush or bronzers
I started using Bare Minerals last summer %26amp; i LOVE IT!


Your skin looks flawless! I have oily skin and i finally feel like i don't with this makeup. No touch ups, no greasiness, makeup looks great all day, till the next even! (yes i slept with it on)


They have shiny powders, i buy the non shiny ones.Big selection.





I started out with the starter kit, has everything, make up, brushes, cd instructions. Cheap too!


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





No acne break outs(keep your brushes clean!!!).


Great Product.
I am not really a fan of bare minerals because I think it uses false advertising. The product claims to give great coverage and be good for your skin. A couple of people I work with have worn it, and it gives almost NO coverage, and NO makeup is good for your skin. It doesn't even out your skin tone, and it certainly doesn't cover any blemishes.... unless you really pile it on. Then it's even worse for your skin. It's pretty pricey, and doesn't really do anything that it claims to do.
i tried it and it's OK. But I recommend Sheer Cover, I use it all the time and it gives a really fresh look and it's very light and all natural so it won't mess up your skin.
Bare Minerals is powder so it can spill. There is an alternative that works the same but isnt as messy. Its called colore science and it works amazing and also comes in a blush.
It works but made me break out bad.. i don't even have sensitive skin.
Yes, me and my mom have both been using it for over a year now. It is great..if you want to wear really heavy makeup one day you might want to put foundation under it but I find it enough just with the minnerals...it gives a glow and a natural look...(doesnt clog pours) I麓d say go for it.
for sure, I agree, It is a law and a paper of the people in the State of been who we are in the world.
I have been using bare minerals for about 2 months now and I LOVE it! I would def. recomend it. I dont have a bad acne, but i do have a few blemishes and it covers up so well. It doesnt feel like you are even wearing makeup. The brushes that come with it feel so good on your skin also. It has made my skin better if anything. Its awesome
k dont ask me how i know this since im a guy and all but my mom has it and its alot harder to tell that they have makeup on. on the other hand you have to put on a lot more. and i think its more expensive.
apparently someone said on here that after 6-7 months of using it irritates your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish