Thursday, December 10, 2009

Anyone tried BellaPierre mineral makeup?Can you list the pros and cons of the foundation?

It would be nice if anyone could list the pros and cons of the eyeshadows as well.Anyone tried BellaPierre mineral makeup?Can you list the pros and cons of the foundation?
I actually bought the eye shadows from a stand in a mall in Los Vegas. They put the foundation on me but I only bought the eye shadow. The foundation was really light and covered well. I don't know any cons b/c I never put it on myself. The eyeshadow I LOVE! The con to it is the ordering process....yikes its a dosy. But I have NO complaints about the eyeshadow itself. LOve LOVE LOVE it!Anyone tried BellaPierre mineral makeup?Can you list the pros and cons of the foundation?
I own several of the eyeshadows and although I like them, I don't wear them often. The cool thing about the eyeshadows is that you can add water and change the color just a bit. Java is my favorite. It changes when the light hits it a certain way. I didn't use the foundation, but my sister did. A little while after she used it, her face started itching, but she has really sensitive skin, so maybe that's why. I would recommend the eyeshadow, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish