Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How do you get a Mac Pro Card? I thought only makeup artists could have them?

Do you have to have proof of either going or graduating from beauty school? Is it worth getting? Do you have one?How do you get a Mac Pro Card? I thought only makeup artists could have them?
MAkeup artists, photographers, models, radio personnel, etc can have them. Visit macpro.com for requirements and membership details. It costs $35 a year, but you save 30-40% and get access to exclusive products. You don't need proof of going to beauty school, but you need proff of your professional status. The website gives examples.





I don't currently have one but I'm applying this summer after I do a few freelance makeup jobs.How do you get a Mac Pro Card? I thought only makeup artists could have them?
I have a MAC Pro card. I also went to makeup school. you just go into mac and ask for an application and you have to send in 2 pieces of proof that you're a working makeup artist such as a business card or paystubs or makeup school grad certificates. then they mail you a card and you get 40% off everything in the store!
I can't answer this one,but because I like you.............good luck in your search! ~ XXOO
It's really not that hard to get one. You submit a paper, maybe a business card and a letter of reference. Many people have them who are not truly professionals and you save tons of money.
I thought that too. You need to be in the profession where a makeup artist is usually required to get one. And yes, you save a lot of money and get access to exclusive products avail for pros only!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish