Thursday, December 3, 2009

If I am a makeup artist assistant can I get a MAC pro card?

I do bridal but I also do editorial work as a makeup assistant for my boss. I do the makeup sometimes but the problem is my name isn't on the credits his is. Is there any way I can get the 40% discount makeup artist discount? I also did a freelance job recently for a red carpet event and got a check from the production company, in the ';for'; section its made it for makeup artist, will that work?If I am a makeup artist assistant can I get a MAC pro card?
the first answer is wrong You can you just have to have Proff your REEALLY DOING MAKEUP! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGnCShqrp鈥?/a>If I am a makeup artist assistant can I get a MAC pro card?
No. You need actual proof (like a cosmetologist license) to qualify. You need to fill out an application first and include a copy of your license and then it's reviewed by the big wigs at MAC.
no


not unles u make your own business cards, and then have your boss write a letter stating what you do, and his creditionals, as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish