Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can any girl apply nice makeup, like the pros that i see on youtube, do you need the right brushes?

I whatch alot of makeup tutorials on youtube, and these girls do so much blending and so much color, it is soooo nice, and my question is, are they born pros or they have the right brushes?Can any girl apply nice makeup, like the pros that i see on youtube, do you need the right brushes?
there are three things to make flawless makeup....





1. products (not only knowing what's right for you (it's different for everyone) but also buying quality products- not that cover girl crap)





2. brushes (clean, antibacterial brushes will make a difference!)





3. talent!








expect to spend about $100-$300 on an average sized brush set. i use a cruelty-free brush set becuase i don't agree with using animal hair... however MAC's animal brushes are amazing (i just don't like the thought of that on my skin). even if you can't afford a good set THROW out the little applicators that come with your makeup- they are horrible and often times too small





also, many people don't cleanse their brushes enough and end up spreding around bacteria causing acne.Can any girl apply nice makeup, like the pros that i see on youtube, do you need the right brushes?
Experiment. You do not need the best brushes or 'brand' name make up. Trust me. Have fun, like I said, experiment. Start by getting the cheapest ones, like the 99 cents makeup---read on---





There's secrets y'all don't know---but let me tell you, there are make up companies, %26amp; guess what. The brunt of them all are all the SAME!!! %26amp; they get manufactured %26amp; sold under from the cheapest names to the TOP names. I KNOW.... worked for just about all of them.





And advertising makes you feel you are buying 'top quality'---it's so laughable how too many ladies fall into that scheme.





source: former professional make-up artist for about all the TOP cos..(even the Charlie girl if anyone recalls lol)





.one reason I decided to quit was 1 super top co. was using the red dye that is a carcinogen...no way would I put that on anyone's skin, let alone try to hide that fact alone %26amp; sell it?





source: myself, advertising expert





Please y'all, do NOT believe all your see %26amp; read on ads...remember, cos want anything %26amp; all to sell their products.


Just have fun---%26amp; like you said, 'what you saw...'; trust me, there's editing, there are camera films, etc....to create the illusions you see.





NOT to mention---see all the ladies' mags out there %26amp; see faces that look so flawless? It's called photoshop as well as airbrushing---you see these people in real life, they could walk right past you %26amp; you wouldn't know it was them! LOL





Y'all go girls out there...NEVER underestimate what advertising %26amp; all the tools can do to a picture.
I've staring doing videos on Youtube and I'm definitely not a professional! I just picked up tips and experimented over time! Anyone can apply proper make up you just need to practice and find what suits you! I have loads of random tips etc.





Please Subscribe to my Youtube channel!





xXxOnnaxXX





I do make up and hair tutorial and hopefully it will give you lots and tops etc. The sound on my videos is quiet but Im getting a new microphone!





Thanks - Have a great day!





xoxo
i wondered that myself because the always say the number of brush there using aswell like im using a mac 304...e.g.. also i wondered how they can afford all the mac makeup and brushes etc i think they must be professional makeup artists..might be wrong but
well honestly theres a lot of things that go into doing it so good-


there are yes good brushes


lots of practicing and experience


and


good make up
I think they are all like rich and have all of the right tools, and beautiful skin..I'm not one of them haha


=(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish