Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can I be MAC (makeup) pro?

Hi, I have a question.. I kinda wanted to be a MAC pro but Im not even sure what it is..? do you have to be a makeup artist to be a MAC pro?


or can just a regular MAC customer be a MAC pro?? what are the benefits of being a MAC PRO? and what do you have to do when you are a MAC pro? do have to sell stuff or anything? I just want to know all that stuff. please do not send me a link of information that takes me to another site cause I hate that.. please hurry!!!!! thank youCan I be MAC (makeup) pro?
In order to be a part of MAC Pro, you have to be a licensed makeup artist, cosmetologist, hair dresser...that kind of stuff. Professional models and actors can also apply for MAC Pro membership-my friend's mum is a stuntwoman and she is a MAC Pro member. The benefits are that you get to attend master classes in order to improve upon and learn new techniques, as well as getting a discount on MAC products. Once you have the Pro card, you actually don't sell stuff, people have gotten kicked out of the program for reselling their stuff on eBay.





However, anybody can go to a MAC Pro store and buy stuff-but unless you have the card, you can't buy from the MAC Pro site.Can I be MAC (makeup) pro?
You do have to be licensed and working for MAC, but there is an easy way to get their products even if youre not. On their website, the macpro website, not the normal mac website, they have a phone number you can call, and order their products to your house.





Or you can see if theres a pro store near you and shop there, i think.
u have to be a licensed makeup artist but u can buy MAC pro products of ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish