Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone know about the French Makeup Pro?

I saw their video in a television shopping network and I thought it would be convenient for my makeup-related thesis project. I live in southeast Asia and i'm wondering if it's recommendable to use internationally? Their video didn't show any black or asian models--just europeans I guess; so I'm kind of hesitating. Is it worth buying?





Please I need professional advice :)Does anyone know about the French Makeup Pro?
Go to your local Salon.Does anyone know about the French Makeup Pro?
Hi! Girl, according my knowledge and experience in beauty, I believed it depends what ingredient they have inside and how much they spend for the clinical testing for human. If it has any harmful ingredient in the product, then it will clog your pores and make your pure skin hurt without knowing from you ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish