Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is anybody here a makeup PRO or just know a lot about it?

i need help!!


i just don't get i tried a lot of eyeliner tricks cuz i don't like wearing eye shadow and heavy makeup so ya.


but i just don't look hot even though i tried it, please help me:(Is anybody here a makeup PRO or just know a lot about it?
Hm, sounds like you had the same problem as me when I was in the 8th grade! LOL. It actually took me time to realize that putting on eye makeup all depends on the shape of the eye. I have moon-shaped eyes so I just put on eyeshadow rather than eyeliner because like you said, it looks like I'm wearing too much eye makeup.





But in this case, I don't know your eye shape but here's a chart for you to look at to determine your eye shape:


http://www.thebeautyreview.com.au/2007/J鈥?/a>





Email me at icedolly_715@yahoo.com





I'll be happy to give you some tips. :)Is anybody here a makeup PRO or just know a lot about it?
I'm a Beauty Advisor for Avon but have been wearing cosmetics sincs 11th grade (2000/2001). I formally worked for Mary Kay Cosmetics Skin and Body Care but they canned my 'butt' 'cause I wasn't making enough or whatever. Anways to answer your question Avon has two different types of eyeliner but I prefer their glimmersticks over their luxury liners do to not having to be precise. I've not once broken out from using Avon's makeup. Good quality product for a great price.
I don't really understand your question,,I would love to help but you need to say what is wrong. You can e-mail me for more advice; I love make-up. Have you looked on sites like youtube that show how to apply eyeliner. You should try Prestige's liquid liner. The application is easy and it looks awesome on everyone. Do you apply too thickly? That can look bad for some people and so can the wrong color.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupByTiff鈥?/a>





Try watching some of her videos, her makeup looks great and she goes over everything step by step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish