Thursday, December 10, 2009

MAKEUP PROS, question about foundation for face that is diff color than body?

my problem is ever since i was young i have worn sunscreen on my face and not as much on my body so i can get a tan sometimes...well from my chest down i have stayed darker than my face. my face is a light beige and my body is almost a medium olive yellowish?!





so im planning to get new makeup but im wondering if i should go with something the color of say my body or my face? if i did my main concern is during the hot and humid weather dose makeup melt off enough to wear my lighter tone will start showing through?


(wanting to buy high definition makeup)





thank you!!MAKEUP PROS, question about foundation for face that is diff color than body?
I would pick a foundation that matches the tone of your body. That way, it looks natural and you can still protect your skin.


I love Revlon's Colorstay liquid foundation.


They have two lines, one is for oily/combination skin and the other line is for normal/dry skin. It says right on the bottle which skin type it is for so make sure you buy the type that fits your skin.





They have a ton of shades to choose from so you'll definitely find something.


I find that mixing the foundation with a face moisturizer works best and lets the foundation go on really smoothly.





http://revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Product鈥?/a>





I've been using this stuff for a couple years and I'm sticking with it!


hope this helpsMAKEUP PROS, question about foundation for face that is diff color than body?
go with something that matches your body. Shiseido because it is a dry foundation that is also made for wetskin. it works really good. you can find it at sephora or one of the main stores in the mall (like dillards or macys, etc.)
Buy foundation in your color definitely (or maybe a shade darker at the most). If you go too dark, you can look orange. Instead, to add color use a light bronzer all over your face.
If you wished to use both facial and bodily foundation, i would recommend using separate tones for each, otherwise you would either have left a whitish residue on your chest or an overly- dark pigmentation on your face.





To save time and money, it may be wise to invest into a mineral foundation, namely 'faerie organic' whose concealer is universal- so you can cover and sun damaged skin and liver spots, whilst covering the lighter skin blemishes and under-eye circles.


the foundation also can be altered through the usage of a darkening powder, which naturally covers well, whilst providing an spf to further protect your skin.


As well as this, the chemical formulation includes boron nitride- which due to it's antibacterial qualities improves skin condition with use.





Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish