Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can I become a Pro-Wrestler, if I put makeup on my face and make immature grunting noises?

Uh oh, you're angering the wrestlers and they all take steroids, so be careful. It could get pretty messy.Can I become a Pro-Wrestler, if I put makeup on my face and make immature grunting noises?
You think wrestling's a joke don't cha, well here's what i think about you, you're an @$$ hole, that's right i went there.





Besides you'd get your @$$ KICKED.Can I become a Pro-Wrestler, if I put makeup on my face and make immature grunting noises?
Don't forget to carry contraban items in your trunks to use on your opponents.
No...you'd be playing the role of your ';girlfriend';...then he/she can pretend to be you.
so basically to be a Pro wrestler,youre going to do the same stuff you do with me, when we have sex...nice,joey
you'll be like the principal in Billy Madison...sweet.
Yes, I'll be your biggest fan.





LOL
No-but you could become a different kind of Pro.
the world is your oyster, so they say.
Maybe
Yeh....go for it.
even though i am a wrestling fan, i do find your ';question'; funny and amusing. by the way who is your avatar suppose to be?
Oh you didn't know!!!!!! You best call someone !! Not really bout the grunting ( unless you want to work for WWE ) face paint is optional ( you are referring to Sting ) though it can help to make you character . As I have said before 1st you will have to find a place to train . 2nd dedication to the cause if you don't take it seriously you can get seriously hurt , also knowing martial arts can be beneficial cause it will make you versatile which is what is necessary in order to get anywhere in the business, my pet peeve is to respect all opponents when i enter the ring no matter if i actually like the person or not ( that's one to remember for everyone. ) . 3rd make sure that it is what you really want to do cause it ain't as great as it seems , unless you are already a star then you may make very little money doing it . Sting is a bad xample at this point cause he's not really entertaining me he's making me wish that one of my cousins would put him out of TNA cause he takes up space where real talent could no should be used . His time has passed so he should leave while it's still up to him . Hard work , dedication , and a whole lot of guts is what it takes to be a wrestler not just rehashing your old gimmick , for those fans of Sting I have one thing to say at this point he SUCKS cuase he's not the same person who used to entertain me when I was a kid , he's in many ways another version of Hogan , big ego who can't let go. Have a nice day
You look like a lawyer....You would get your @s* kicked. Plus if you were smart not every wrestler wears makeup or at least it doesn't look like it. Why don't you make immature grunting noises with a lawyer?
maybe you'll be someone like abyss
are you taking applications for a tag team partner? let me know
iight tell u wat do dat n wrestle n da next day imma c yo jaw broken in half n yo *** whop 2 no extent XD laugh at u fo being a dumshit
Ha.I'd love to see you beat John Ceman for the title.
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish