Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need help to choose the best makeup for my upcoming pro photo shoot!?

Please help if you have some idea about nice makeup for fashion shoot. I am gonna wear few different styles from sexy to casual so i need a makeup look which goes with all. Any photo you have would be the best help so i can see the makeup. Possibly if you are a model yourself maybe you can help.Thanks a bunch. Any photo or idea would be nice.I need help to choose the best makeup for my upcoming pro photo shoot!?
i think metallic gold around the eyes and black mascara.I need help to choose the best makeup for my upcoming pro photo shoot!?
Hi Rare, I am not a model, but I am contributing my experience. I do not wear makeup normally but one day I though I want to , and I ask my friend for her suggestion which one to buy, good and safe. she said the more pricer the better, and I wore it, And I didnt find any such difference, I personally believe unless you get makeup from professional people you never look good casually, I see girls wearing makeup in weekend and to me they look ugly, their looks and their makeup are visible not blended, I see no purpose of them wearing those creams, to me makeup should just enhance your natural beauty, it should not be something which make your face looks artificial, girls or boys in movie or TV or magazine covers are different ,sure. So better than makeup, I try to take care of my skin, and hair, They are biggest assets. and I try to keep my skin and hair as healthy as possible, I apply some cream that completely blends with my skin and make it look even more natural and gives accurate amount of moisturizer. I feel comfortable and natural and pretty in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish